Tuesday, 25 October 2011

A case of the blues

First outfit post...I love firsts, sigh, anyway I woke up early Monday morning because like the typical lazy campus student I hadn't read for my CAT. So my alarm goes of at five and silly me snoozes it for about 20 minutes. when my eyes and will finally decide a partnership is in order I get out of bed, turning on the lights and nothing...The lights are out, I have a paper to do in less than four hours and I haven't seen the inside of this class or the books needless to say I was feeling blue.
I picked this dress my mom used to wear during the weekend. I coveted it for years and when she finally gave it to me- thanks to quite some trickery on my part-I found that it's a remedy for those days when  am not feeling so good. Paired it with a navy zara blouse and a red suede jaeger belt-all thrifted and i was good to go.


it's really flowy

accessories 

Forgive the background, was on a panya route headed to school. I took the last photo myself, kinda good don't you think?

salute cadets, have a lovely week.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. very chic and smart welcome to blogsville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mbabazi, you've been an inspiration for so long
    Style, thank you so much...we should be friends so your sister can do my make up I know nada O-o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it means a lot. Leave a link so I can return the favour.

© Rogue Cadet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig