Sunday 16 October 2011

Welcome to my world

When you break whatever fashion rules you think don't suit you, you are my kind of rebel. When your idea of style is not so much what everyone else thinks it should be and you just don't care because you love it, we should be friends. I start this with the hope I'll find more rebels out there willing to take what we like, leaving what we don't all the while appreciating the fact that fashion is an boundless art that cannot be defined. This is to going rogue.


  salute,
Daisy M
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I can already tell i am going to like this blog...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it means a lot. Leave a link so I can return the favour.

© Rogue Cadet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig