Tuesday 29 May 2012

Guess who's back?

No the boy did not whisk me to an island far far away where there's no internet, or clothes or clean drinking water or meds, I swear this started on a romantic note only now all I can think of is how terrible a time Robinson Crusoe and his familia must have been having. Anyway school is back in session meaning am done with my attachment and best of all I have someone to take my photos.

This is what I wore on day 2 of school: 


 The shirt and bag are from Eldoret street vendors...
Notice the studs on the pocket and collar?
                                          Shirt- Eldoret, Ksh.100
                                          Jeans- Juja, Ksh. 500
                                          Boots- Market stall, Ksh. 1300

Be fashionably rebellious,
XX Daisy M.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. great outfit and you look lovely!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it means a lot. Leave a link so I can return the favour.

© Rogue Cadet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig